Sunday, October 3, 2010

About me

I am a student of the school of life. Living the life of a working man has given me quite an education. —I learned it’s really hard to get ahead if I’m just a “working joe,” putting in my eight hour shift, with no plan to make the money I earn work for me. I am not a “professional” like a lawyer or an accountant. I’ve held a number of jobs, but my passion is living debt free. Regardless of occupation, I study and apply principles of financial freedom. I’ve tried a lot of ideas and over the years I’ve refined my method for financial stability. Maybe you, too, are somewhere in the process living debt free and building your financial stability? Maybe you have questions about budgeting and saving money? If you do, I’ve probably encountered a similar situation. I’d like to hear your questions. I want to share helpful information; the object always being that we save more money. This blog can be a great vehicle for communication. Feel free to blog me.

No comments:

Post a Comment